Welcome to Palm Springs

Welcome to Palm Springs
Credit Randy

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Food Review Zini Cafe Med Palm Springs, CA

Visited: Zini Cafe Med in Palm Springs, CA
Yelp Link: Zini Cafe Med

Observations: Arrived extremely late around 11:00 pm, I knew this place was open until 1:00 am so I really didnt think it was a problem. There wasn’t a hostess at the hostess table so we walked on in to the bar and asked to sit at a table and were told no. Reason being was that they wanted to clean the table area since they were about to close...um it is still 11:00 pm but who care's we were hungry and I was craving my favorite dish.

Sat at the bar which was uncomfortable since I am short and the stools were high but what can you do. Bartender was complaining to her coworker about who knows what because I am obliviously not hip to the office/restaurant politics.

Ordered:
Me: Vodka Penne Pasta w/ Chicken
Husband: Spicy Sausage Pizza

Food Review:

As always the Vodka Penne is to-die-for; the sauce is full of flavor and it never gets old while the chicken is naturally dry but paired with the pasta sauce it is magical

Spicy Sausage Pizza per my husband was surprisingly good and not soggy like he expected. He said the pizza was very crispy and the spice in the sausage was great.

Overall Zini Cafe Med is a late night love....

Till then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment