Welcome to Palm Springs

Welcome to Palm Springs
Credit Randy

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Food Review Pho 533 Palm Springs, CA


Visited: Pho 533 in Palm Springs, CA
Yelp Link: Pho 533

Observation:
I have visited Pho 533 multiple times however this was my 2nd time dining in. The setting is mellow and quiet with a smooth ambiance; candles lit on each table and lights dim. Waitress is really sweet and has managed to remember all my orders and the way I like my Pho with trimmings.

Ordered:
Me: Pho with Chicken (Pho Ga)
Him: Pho with Shrimp (Pho Tom)
Together: Vietnamese Egg Rolls

Food Review:
I love Pho like no other, I strongly believe my choice in home relocations in the Coachella Valley was decided upon the 2 Vietnamese Restaurants in this desert and Pho 533 won me over with its charm. While the food is priced higher than your average Vietnamese place I also am not going to drive to Redlands for cheaper Pho. I hope to never have to drive to La Quinta again just for Vietnamese food either.

Writing this review has made me hungry and at 2am I must digress...

Till then....

No comments:

Post a Comment