Welcome to Palm Springs

Welcome to Palm Springs
Credit Randy

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Food Review Lulu's Palm Springs, CA

Visited: Lulu's California Bistro in Palm Springs, CA

Visited "Lulu's" for the first time on opening day, sat at the bar and as normal the first day was hectic, crazy and busy! It was warm outside and almost as warm inside however it didn't stop us from eating and mingeling.

Second visit was during "season"; weather was nice outside and once again Lulu's was packed! I was dying to let my husband experiance the beauty that Lulu's chandeleirs give so we braved the 30 minute wait.

The whole intention of going to Lulu's was to site see and relax however I had to try to the food again.

Ordered:

1. Chicken Skewers- Chicken was seasoned well, the mango it was stabbed into was good  per my husband; however the Coconut sauce was not the best; ask for ranch it's great!
2. Chicken Lettuce Wraps- I can't say I was impressed. The meat was not very well seasoned, kind of tasted like Tofu and we had to ask for extra lettuce but overall it wasn't inedible.
3. Floating Island- Let me start by saying we noticed this ginormous monstrosity on a neighboring table and just had to have it. The Vanilla bean inside the cup was to-die-for! the slided almonds gave it a crunch that was needed since the dessert is very soupy but overall it was awesome! If you aren't a meringue and creme brulee fan then I would probably jump for a gelato.  

Till  Then....

No comments:

Post a Comment