Welcome to Palm Springs

Welcome to Palm Springs
Credit Randy

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Brazilian Blow Out

Made an appointment on a late Friday Evening to get the Brazilian Blow Out done on Saturday morning at 9:00 am.

I arrived early (surprise, surprise) and was able to tour "The Corridor" which is the complex that houses Brien O'Brien Salon, Koffi Palm Springs and a few more gift shops.

There is parking in the rear but I parked across from Our Lady of Solitude because I knew God would watch over my ride.

I walked into Koffi to get my drink then exited through the rear which is a dog park of sorts with grass, tables and dogs!

I awaited the Salon to open and arrived inside at 9:00 am promptly and was greeted promptly.

I was set up with my Stylist Natalie Noel and I had to inform her of my time crunch, she obliged and we began.

Process:
- Deep Scrub to remove all product from hair
- coat hair in Brazilian Blow Out formula
- blow dry hair with formula
- flat iron hair with formula
- Rinse hair
- apply formula conditioner treatment
- go under hair dryer for 15 mins w/ conditioner in hair
- rinse and wash
- Blow Dry

It is a long process that is worth every penny, if you get the right stylist at a worthwhile salon it makes the long process all the more bare able.

Natalie is a great stylist and worked hard to meet my unrealistic dead line, a quick blow dry and I was out the door on my way to a baby shower.

Brien O'Brien is offering the treatment for $200.00 for new clients and $300.00 for returning clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment